Mabuhay! (Long live!)
Are you seeking for something or someone to help you have the best kind of life possible? A happy and a meaningful one? Well, if you’re that kind of a “Seeker,” here’s a “Portal” for you.
We only have one life to live, so we better live it well. This blog inspires you to live your legacy through lifelong learning and personal growth.
I surely don’t know everything but I hope to share with you what I know - some ideas and insights to help you on your life journey.
I love travelling and trying out new diners and coffee shops. I love experiencing different cultures and encountering new people groups. I love taking photos, and they’re featured in this blog too.
Two of my life goals include writing a best-selling book and having my own photo exhibit someday.
I hope to connect with people who:
- Dare to be exceptionally excellent in their field
- Are catalysts of positive change
- Aim to succeed in life and in their faith walk
If you’re new here, please read my fact-finding, viral blog post on the false CNN compliment that enabled Seekers Portal to be ranked #1 at Top Blogs Philippines the day the article was published online.
Aside from a sideline job on freelance writing, I also host events, weddings, and mall shows.
If you need my service, use the Contact Form below to send me a personal message.
7 Ways We Can Enjoy This Journey Together:
1. Follow Me. Life becomes more meaningful when shared with fellow sojourners. Enter your email address at the sidebar labelled Journey With Me.
2. Let’s connect. Follow Seekers Portal on Facebook www.facebook.com/SeekersPortal
3. Read Old Posts. Visit the Archives page or Topic Destinations (Categories) on the right sidebar.
4. Search for a Content. Type your preferred keyword on the “Search” bar on the homepage. Or go to the Archives, press CTRL + F on your keyboard, then type your keyword.
5. Sign my Guestbook. Leave a feedback or just make your presence felt.
6. Comment on Posts. Share your thoughts with us. Please don’t be a silent reader. There’s plenty of that online (I’m guilty too). Making a difference entails participation and discussion. You may also comment or contact me privately if you want to suggest an edit for a typo or grammar error. I’ll appreciate that too!
7. Contact Me Privately? Please use the form below and I will respond to you as soon as possible. Promise.
P.S. To fellow Filipinos worldwide, please visit Patok Filipino too! – Relaunched 11-14-2013
See you around!