- “Go” is the shortest complete sentence in the English language.
- “Underground” is the only word that begins and ends with “und”.
- They say men speak about 7,000 words per day while women 20,000.
- WordPress today features 441,133 bloggers, 749,091 new posts with 149,496,564 words.
- The reason why we have so many languages in the world was told in Genesis 11:1-8.
- The Bible is an amazing book, inspired by God, written in a period of 1400-1800 years by more than 40 authors and when lived out, still changes lives until now.
- “I love you” is the most significant 3 words we’ll ever say or show.
- It takes 10 positive words to overcome 1 negative one.
We live in a world of words. Every day we speak, hear, write and type words. We work, live and love with words.
Proverbs 18:21 says: “The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit.” We have heard of people’s stories whose lives were driven either for better or worse because of the words spoken to them by their loved ones in the past.
Do we use your words to hurt and hinder or help and heal? The noblest use of words is to encourage, strengthen and correct.
Let’s choose and use words wisely because people around us are facing different battles daily. Thus, it’s a must that we learn to communicate well.
William James observed: “The greatest use of life is to spend it for something that will outlast it.” I say “The greatest use of words is on something that will outlast life.”