14. Blue text for hyperlinked words – It’s a customary practice online so that readers will click on them.
15. Keep Your Reader on Your Page– Whenever I use hyperlinks, I tick the box for “Open link in a new window/tab” while in “Edit Post” so that my readers will not be lead away from my content.
16. Use only 5 to 10 appropriate tags per post– WordPress recommends it so your content will be added on their global tag listings to be more searchable.
17. Categorize Post – I put each post under 1 to 2 categories at most to be more organized.
18. Let’s Get Loud – Before I publish, I read all of it aloud first to ensure I have a short, sweet, concise and good content. It helps keep my writing conversational and lively.
19. Read more to write more – I read books and blogs on writing and other areas of interest to continually hone my craft and deliver only the best to my dear readers and followers.
20. Take your time – I spend 1 to 2 hours of proofreading, editing and revising my post to ensure high quality because I want to autograph my work with excellence. Some writers suggest to let your work sit for a day or two so you can have fresh eyes when you get back to it and easily spot errors.
If you would like to share your own blogging tip/s, please leave a comment below. Let’s make the world a better place, one blog post at a time. 😉