By Adrian Pantonial
These were some random thoughts I collected in our 13-day stay in the hospital:
- Hope abounds everywhere. Ask God to open your eyes for you to see it – for you to feel it.
- Life is full of surprises. Not everything will work according to your plans and not everyone will respond the way you expect them to be.
- Crises have a way of refocusing your life to what truly matters now: life with its bare necessities.
- Everyone suffers but people respond to it differently.
- Angels are mostly in the form of friends, but often, also in strangers.
- God is sovereign and He’s in-control of your life if you’ll let Him. You don’t have to know and do everything.
- When the going gets the toughest, take it one day at a time.
- Be strong in the midst of the storm, not only for yourself, but for your loved ones too.
- In crisis, true friends are revealed.
- One thing we can thank God for in trials is that it pulls family and friends together.
- Despite your suffering, some people fail to consider that and treat your situation as just another transaction. Understand and pray for them.
- Don’t be ashamed to express your need because there are people around you just waiting to help.
- In crisis or not, God is the Answer. He loves me and those whom I love. He is all I truly need from here to eternity. He is our loving Father, Divine Healer and Provider.
“Thank You, Lord, for Your amazing and life-changing love. And again, THANK YOU ALL for your support in Nanay’s fight for life.” 😉