Events Hosting / Voice-over Talent: Wedding, Debut, Corporate Events, and Mall Shows
Events like wedding, debut, parties, company events and others need a lively, spontaneous, and witty host or Master of Ceremonies (Emcee) to make it memorable, meaningful, and fun.
The professional* event host:
– helps you prepare your event program details
– fills in the gaps avoiding dead air on the event itself
– easily relates to guests from all walks of life
– creatively turns unexpected situations around to achieve the event’s objectives
If you need such an experienced host**, look no further and hire me to serve you.
Adrian Pantonial “The Host for All Seasons”
Hosting events since 2000; fluent in both Tagalog & English
Cellphone# 0927 – 7888 – 098
See Sample Videos below OR on my Facebook page:
Professional Fee: Call, text, or email me to inquire.
*Having worked for more than 10 years with international companies, I have also been hosting events since 2000, and completed a contract for an international cruise ship where I hosted events for both crew and guests of different nationalities.
**I am IELTS-certified with an average score of 7 = Good English Language User (IELTS = International English Language Testing System). And a TESOL-certified English Teacher (TESOL = Teaching English to Speakers of Other Language).
My voice-over project for “Hamon at Tagumpay”
My 2-minute Audio Introduction on SoundCloud
Sample Voice-Over Recording for Informatics Philippines
Tagalog Voice-Over Sample Recording from the Movie “My Amnesia Girl.”
These are just some of the notable events where I have served well (others were already lost in memory):
- APEC CEO Summit 2015 – Makati Shangri-la Hotel, November 16-18, 2015
- Shell Eco-Marathon Asia 2015, Luneta Park, Manila, February 26 – March 1, 2015
- Shell Eco-Marathon Asia 2014, Luneta Park, Manila, February 6 – 9, 2014
- Woman Today, SM Megamall Bldg. A, April 29, 2013
- Woman Today, Festival Mall Alabang, February 25, 2013
- Rob – Jian, Water Nymph Resort & Events Venue, Marikina City, September 17, 2016
- Owen – Jeng Dapitan, Shangri-la Finest Cuisine, West Ave., Quezon City, June 3, 2016
- RA – Avril Sabio, Sonya’s Garden, Tagaytay City, February 14, 2016
- Hans – Iya Tio, The Oasis, Quezon City, January 23, 2016
- Pau – Em Josue, Louisse Private Resort, Taytay, Rizal, December 16, 2015
- Michael – Lourdes Gan, Roofdeck, Prestige Tower, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, November 7, 2015
- Ariel – Althea Eusantos, Eurotel, Las Pinas City, August 22, 2015
- Jemark – Richelle Rosales, Gems Hotel & Conference Center, Antipolo City, July 11, 2015
- Meri – Mark Plechot, The Secret Garden, Novaliches, Quezon City, November 29, 2014
- Jerwin – Miriam Dumanhug, Water Nymph Resort, Marikina City, January 6, 2014
- Donald – Margie Castillo, Church of Risen Lord, U.P. Diliman, Dec. 30, 2013
- Alvin – Joy Cansasos, Tramway Garden Buffet, Timog Ave. Q.C., Dec. 14, 2013
- Lyndon – Grace Paulite, CVJ Clubhouse, Marikina City, December 12, 2012
- Erick – Melanie Fernandez, Tivoli Royale, Quezon City, April 14, 2008
- Dondi – Liana Peleo, Oasis, Quezon City, March 25, 2007
Corporate Events & Christmas Parties
- Five9 Philippines, Venue 142, Saint Ignatius, Quezon City, December 3, 2016
- Wartsila Philippines, Somerset Hotel, Alabang, December 2, 2016
- goFluent Philippines, The Glass Garden, Pasig City, December 5, 2015
- T & G Drafting Services, Hampton Gardens Pavillion, December 21, 2013
- Victory Metro East Volunteers, CVJ Clubhouse, Marikina City, December 2009
- Avon Cosmetics Regional Dealers, Sulo Hotel, Quezon City, December 2005
- Nadine Alyana Tajonera, Cocoon Boutique Hotel, Quezon City, August 20, 2016
- Thea Claire Chua, Queen’s Paradise Garden, Pulang Lupa Dos, Las Pinas, January 26, 2014
- Monique Laceda, Casanjo Garden Resort 2, Cainta Greenpark, February 27, 2016
- Monica Mae Osias, Crowne Plaza Hotel, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, June 4, 2016
Events Hosting Packages & Discounts
Click a photo to enlarge and view in black.
My Resume as a Professional Event Host
Event Hosting Client Testimonials
Click a photo to enlarge and view in black.
As Guest Host for Jayson Lo’s Radio Program “Tayo Na Man: The Manhood Show” on 702 DZAS on AM Radio Aired Last November 26 and December 3, 2016
The Host For All Seasons interviews the well-known Keynote Speaker and Best-selling Book Author, Mr. Jayson Lo
The Host For All Seasons Supports REAL LIFE Foundation, Philippines
February 7, 2014 – Shell Eco-Marathon, Luneta Park. My legs and back hurt from walking around and standing long hours. My throat hurts too from V-Power Game Hosting. Chewing Gingerbon helped me work well in this event. Whatever happens, “The Show Must Go On!” Several VIP’s visited our Ecolab Exhibit including Manila Mayor Joseph Estrada and Vice Mayor Isko Moreno. TV Host Bianca Gonzales and company played the game I hosted.
Quotes of The Host
Click a quote to enlarge and view in black.