Since I became a Christian, I have participated in many charity events within and outside our church. It has become my advocacy since to be part of at least two charity events a year to thank God for all the blessings He has been giving me, and to somehow pay it forward.
A few of the charity works I have done over the years are published here to inspire others to do the same; but most are done in secret because I want to earn some heavenly rewards for my good deeds done for God’s glory (Matthew 6:2-4).
Click each entry’s title to know its details and see some photos. They may also give you ideas how to do your own charity projects.
- Charity Event for Aetas: Project Kulot – Year 3
- Highlights of My Crew Enrichment Work
- Pre-Christmas Gospel Mission Outreach for Aetas
- Charity Work at Child Haus
- Life Well-Shared
- Bringing Outreach Closer To Home
- A Special Christmas Party
- Pasko ng Mga Bata sa White Cross Orphanage
- Tawag ng Pangangailangan
- Gift-giving Outreach to Dumagat Kids