Mabuhay! (Long live!)
Are you seeking for something (or someone) to help you have the best kind of life possible? A happy and a meaningful one? Well, if you’re that kind of a “Seeker,” here’s a “Portal” for you.
I surely don’t know everything but I hope to share with you what I know – some ideas and insights to help you on your life’s journey.
I love traveling and trying out new diners and coffee shops. I love experiencing different cultures and lifestyles. I love taking photos, and they’re featured in this blog too.
Two of my life goals are writing a best-selling book and having my own photo exhibit someday.
I hope to connect with people who:
- Dare to be exceptionally excellent in their field
- Are catalysts of positive change
- Aim to succeed in life and in their faith walk
“How Do You Want To Be Remembered?” is a blog post I wrote that could give you a good glimpse on this blog’s theme.
If you’re new here, please read my fact-finding, viral blog post on the false CNN compliment that enabled The Seekers’ Portal to be ranked #1 at Top Blogs Philippines the day the article was published online.
We only have one life to live, so we better live it well. This blog inspires you to live your legacy through lifelong learning and personal growth.
1. Follow Me. Life becomes more meaningful when shared with fellow sojourners. Enter your email address at the sidebar labelled Journey With Me.
2. Let’s connect. Follow Seekers Portal on Facebook www.facebook.com/SeekersPortal
3. Read Old Posts. Visit the Archives page or Topic Destinations (Categories) on the right sidebar.
4. Search for a Content. Type your preferred keyword on the “Search” bar on the homepage. Or go to the Archives, press CTRL + F on your keyboard, then type your keyword.
5. Click the hyperlinks. Hover your mouse over underlined words, and the title of an article will show. Click and read it if you find it interesting.
6. Sign my Guestbook. Leave a feedback or just make your presence felt.
7. Comment on Posts. Share your thoughts with us. Please don’t be a silent reader. There’s plenty of that online (I’m guilty too). Making a difference entails participation and discussion. You may also comment or contact me privately if you want to suggest an edit for a typo or grammar error. I’ll appreciate that too!
8. Contact Me Privately? Please use the form below and I will respond to you as soon as possible. Promise.
P.S. To fellow Filipinos worldwide, please visit Patok Filipino too! – Relaunched 11-14-2013
See you around!